Pay your bills and win the amount back
Save time and effort and pay your water, electricity and phone bills conveniently through Arabi Online, and there is no need to wait in line! As part of the promotion, you will have the chance to win back your bill amount each time you pay any of your utility bills through Arabi Online!
Paying your bills couldn’t be easier, all you need to do is :
Log onto Arabi Online Service and select the “ Payments” option
Using the "From Account" drop down menu, select the account you want to debit the payment from.
Select the Company you wish to pay for from the "Pay To" list.
Enter the bill number in the "Reference Number" field.
Enter the amount you wish to pay in the "Amount" field.
Click “Submit” to continue. A page will appear with the details of the transaction. Click “Confirm” to process the transaction, you will also be notified that your transaction has been processed successfully.
So why wait when you can pay your bills conveniently? If you are not subscribed to Arabi Online Service, register today and save the time and effort and enter the draw to win back the amount you paid!
For more information, please call our Customer Contact Center on 4600900, or call our toll free number 0800 22222 if calling from any city outside Amman (within Jordan).
Promotion’s terms and conditions apply. You can pay your water, electricity, Zain and Orange internet, mobile and landline bills.
1. The campaign will run from 1st January 2010 till 31st December 2011.
2. First Draw will start on 6th Feb 2011 and end on 5th January 2012, a draw will be run each month.
3. All Arab Bank Internet Banking Service (Arabi Online) users are eligible for the draw with the exception of corporate users.
4. Each payment will qualify the customer one entry into the draw. The transactions must be made during the campaign period.
5. During the campaign period, a monthly cash prize of the payment amount (with a maximum of JOD 350) will be awarded.
6. A customer may not win more than one cash prize during the campaign period.
7. Winners will be notified/ contacted by phone/ email as per the contact details available to the Bank.
8. The cash prize is not transferable under any circumstances.
9. The amount will be credited to the customer’s account.
10. Arab Bank has the right to end this campaign.