Now … Shabab Program is better than ever before! A host of comprehensive competitive banking and non-banking privileges designed exclusively for Shabab between the ages of 18-25 years
- Personal loan at preferential interest rates and no loan fees, up to JD 2,000 for employed students and up to JD 10,000 for newly employed graduates.
- Quarterly grand prizes
- Cash prizes for five winners per month worth of JD 500 per winner
- No salary transfer fees, and no minimum account opening or minimum balance fees
- Visa Debit card with an exclusive design and no monthly fees
- Visa Credit Card issued with an exclusive design for Shabab customers and free of issuance and renewal fees , for more details about the Shabab Visa Credit Card please Click Here.
- Free Internet Shopping card
- Special Discounts and exclusive offers at selected restaurants, cafes, entertainment centers, health clubs, and many more. To see the list of partner merchants and the respective discounts, please Click Here.
- Dedicated customer contact center only for Shabab customers on the number 06-5500011
- Free access to Arab Banks’ digital banking services (“Arabi Online” and “Arabi Mobile” in addition to the ATM & ITM services)
Free SMS alerts service to keep you updated on your account transactions
Join the Shabab Program from Arab Bank today! Click Here to apply now.
For more information, please call Shabab Customer Contact Center on 06-5500011
- To view Shabab draws winners 2018 please Click Here
- To view Shabab draws winners 2019 please Click Here
- To view the Programs’ terms and conditions Click Here
- To view the special terms & conditions related to draws please Click Here
- Valid national ID (Valid passport with valid Resident visa for Non-Jordanian)
- Valid Residency Document (Non-Jordanian Only)
- Proof of address : landline phone number OR utility bill(Electricity or water dated within three months) OR Leasing Contract
- P.O Box and Postal Code
*The bank reserves the right to ask for additional documents which it finds relevant specifically to the case.