Transfer Outward and Inward
Customers can transfer funds between their accounts within Arab Bank and to any other Arab Bank account in Jordan and abroad, in addition to funds transfers to other banks locally and internationally. Funds transfers can be conducted through our branches network in Jordan or conveniently and securely via our digital banking services including the internet banking service “Arabi Online” and “Arabi Mobile” application.
Moreover, With the Arabi Access* feature available through "Arabi Online", customers can view the balances and transactions details of all their accounts with Arab Bank branches in Jordan,Egypt,Lebanon,Palestine,UAE,Qatar & Bahrain** easily and conveniently. This feature provides:
- A unified view for all customer’s accounts across Arab Bank plc branches* via a single screen in real time.
- Instant funds transfer between customer’s accounts and to other Arab Bank customers abroad where the service is available.
“Arabi Access” feature is exclusively available for “Elite” and “Arab Premium”programs members in Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Lebanon, UAE, Bahrain & Qatar.
Foreign Currency Buy/Sell
The Bank provides the service of buying and selling currencies against other currencies or JOD. The Bank also provides its customers with the service of foreign currency deposit, withdrawal, and transfer between accounts in the account currency or in any other currency.
Drafts - Outward
- Drafts drawn on Arab Bank branches/correspondent banks in most parts of the world are issued on a limited basis.
- Outward drafts of Arab Bank branches drawn on other branches can be cashed by any Arab Bank branch worldwide.
- The cancellation of an outward draft is possible after returning it to the Bank.
- In case the draft is lost or stolen, the draft applicant or beneficiary may submit a stop-payment request for the subject draft to the Bank.
Purchased or accepted drafts for collection are divided into the following:
- Drafts drawn by branches or external correspondents on branches or branch centers. These drafts are purchased in cash.
- Bank drafts drawn by big and well known banks whose authorized signature publications are available in Bank branches. Drafts of this type may be purchased in cash or credited to beneficiaries' accounts, if their value equals USD 2,000 or less; their collection periods are specified according to the country of the bank from which they are drawn.
- Personal cheques whose drawers are either individuals or legal entities and which are drawn on their accounts at branches or at external banks. Such cheques are taken and dispatched by the Bank on collection basis; they are to be credited to the beneficiaries' accounts only after their final collection.
For more information, please call our Customer Contact Center on 4600900 or 0791600900, or call our toll free number 0800 22222 if calling from any city outside Amman (within Jordan).